G2MPLS is a Network Control Plane suite that enhances the ASON/GMPLS Control Plane, both in terms of routing and signalling protocols, implementing the provisioning of network and Grid resources in a single-step. It enables a real node-to-node deployment of on-demand Grid services, exposing a uniform interface for the Grid-user and supporting any kind of end-user applications.
G2MPLS suite is mostly based on the substrate of Quagga v0.99.7 routing suite (http://www.quagga.net) from which it inherits the base OSPFv2 implementation, properly enhanced for G2MPLS purposes; it also includes software components developed from scratch implementing the G2MPLS protocols, an additional common library for Grid and GMPLS support, additional tools for the automatic generation of FSM skeletons and extensions to the Quagga library for GMPLS.
The G2MPLS open source code is structured around two main components released under different license agreements.
- The G2MPLS common library (g2mpls_common) released under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1)
- The G2MPLS protocols and modules (g2mpls_modules), which extend the Quagga v0.99.7 routing suite and are released under GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)
- The CORBA interfaces to the G2MPLS modules (g2mpls_idl) are released fully open for free use
|vmware demo testbed|
|xen virtual image|
If you have any problems with the software please contact with us by the form in Software Helpdesk section.
Persons responsible for this product:
- Nicola Ciulli (NeXtworks s.r.l.)
- Damian Parniewicz (Poznan Supercomputer and Networking Center)